Which James Bond Theme Recording

I can’t remember whose “system” I was looking at here on AGon, but that particular member created his site with audio capabilities. One of the songs being played at this member’s “site” was a version of the James Bond Theme. It would be great to know what that particular version is, but I am also interested in knowing what other members feel are great JB performances/recordings.

Thanks.
2chnlben
"Diamonds Are Forever" (Shriley Bassey) drips with style and class and has always stood out for me among all Bond themes. Also by Shirley Bassey, "Goldfinger" deserves mention as another Bond theme song with great style and class. In fact I believe Ms Bassey is the only recording artist to do the theme song for more than one Bond movie, a testament to her greatness. I cheated and checked Wikipedia. There was a 3rd Bond theme song by her for "Moonraker," which cannot compare to the songs mentioned above.
Post removed 
Sex Mob!! "Does Bond", "Din Of Inequity" Dynamic, different.
Take a listen to Live and Let Die from Din of Inequity
Propellerheads on Decksandrumsandrockandroll "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" all infectious, quirky, speaker workouts.
Also the theme from "You Only Live Twice" and "All Time High" performed by Rita Coolidge from "Octopussy" are two of my favorite Bond related works.