Best John Mayer Album

John Mayer's name keeps popping up. What album do you think is his best?
fpeel
My favorite is "Room for Squares" just because it has one of my favorite songs "No Such Thing". I also really like "Continuum". If you like blues, the John Mayer Trio-"Try" is good.

I haven't heard the new live release that's out.
The live album Try! from a few years back. Truly an awesome album. Happy listening.
Haven't heard "Try", but I can say that Continuum is truly excellent - songwriting-wise and guitar-playing wise.

I realize it's cool to hate John Mayer, but if you can get over that, Continuum will really reward you.

Plus, it's a great album to use when you want to show off your system - vinyl or CD. "Belief" is my favorite one for this...the low end is something else.
The absolute BEST John Mayer album is not a John Mayer album. It is a Herbie Hancock album: Possibilities.

Only one song by John Mayer, but Christina Aguilera, Annie Lennox and others are also riveting. The DVD is more fun if you have good sound for your video system.

I thought John Mayer was so amazing after seeing this DVD, that I ran out and bought all of his albums.

I didn't like any of them, but YMMV.
the Mayer of old is not the Mayer lately....was pop king now blues rock man with amazing chops...Continuum is good and so is the live album