What piece of music can you play over & over?

I had discovered a new opera a few years back that I can't believe I played over and over for six weeks straight without changing the disk once.
I believe this means the composer was a genius, who else but Mozart can do this, and the opera was Abduction from the Seraglio.
Have any goners found themselves in the same situation.
pedrillo
I listen to mainly classical and jazz. I've learned that it is best with music that I could 'play over and over' to not do so, once I understand the piece or the performance. Familarity can breed boredom, even with the greatest music. I now rarely listen to any recording more than a couple of times a year. There is so much good stuff to hear, you really don't have to.

But it sure was tempting with Eva Cassidy's rendition of Over the Rainbow, and Charlie Haden's CD 'Beyond the Missouri Sky'. I especially savor Cassidy's recordings and rarely play them - they are such a treat when I do! :-)
I know this is ancillary to the thread, but I have learned that if you get a song stuck in your head and think you'll go crazy if you don't get rid of it, all you need to do is start singing "Bang a Gong"...
"Spiritual" by Coltrane, live. That's really the only piece of music i need to be content.
Rodrigo y Gabriela, playing "Stairway to heaven" is, well heavenly. Acoustic metal at its best. Hear the whole album and the effect is addictive, boistrous, and very involving. "Tamacun" is also one I can listen to over and over. Don't call it flamenco, and Gabriela explains why....Get the album/DVD and look up PPA and you will also understand her thoughts on the music industry.
From the opposite view, when listening to Carmen McRae's album "I Am Music", the song on side two, "Who gave you permission" stops me in my tracks and only the sound of silence can be a follow up. Have not heard another song with anything like its impact