Ann Arbor, Michigan Blues Music & Record Stores

Hello everyone. Planning a trip in the near future to Ann Arbor, Michigan and was wondering if anyone can suggest any blues music venues and record stores I could visit.
deano
I was in Ann Arbor this summer and visited a great little record store called PJ's Records. It was in the second floor of a building near the U of M campus, I forget what street. He had alot of good jazz in particular, but also a fair amount of classical and rock, and probably blues as well. Nice guy, decent to good prices.
Encore Records is excellent. Be careful, though, as it will eat up your entire afternoon if you let it. Best one for vinyl. All genres. It is down the street from Michigan Theatre and State Theatre.

PJ's is also worth a look. Really nice guy. Much smaller store, less blues without question. It is located on the second floor, above Subway. Can't think of the street, but it is very near campus.

Wazoo Records won't have any blues that is worthwhile. A still smaller shop, located on the second floor, just across State Street from campus. Don;t feel bad about skipping this one.
Don't miss Encore Records on Liberty St (400 block). Very large selection of vinyl and cd.
Don't know if it still exists, but the Blind Pig was a great place to catch live acts. Also the Michigna Theatre. And if you are ever hungry and enjoy food you'll not want to miss Zingerman's Deli. It is a must see/eat.