Jackson Browne's "Time the Conqueror"

I'm aware that this new record will not be officially released until Sept. 23. I purchased tickets to see Jackson on Sept. 16th, and bought a "package" which included both the tickets and the CD. I'm wondering if others have done this; and, if so, whether they have received their CD yet (or whether you received notification about when you might receive it). I'd love to hear the record before I go to the show.

Thanks
jfz
Okay, okay....on to Jackson Browne's new disc / music. Has anybody heard this yet ?
Uh..., Kira and Ml8764ag, how is a performer's injecting their political opinions into a performance any different from injecting yours into an audio forum where the question was a straightforward one about the availability of a CD?
You will be lucky if you ever see the CD based on past experience. I know someone still waiting for a disc 10 months after the show.

Sfar, you are correct - way to go!
Not sure if Kira and M18764ag know what a "chicken-hawk" is but look at a pic of your idol "W", and you'll see one in the flesh. I remind you, he ducked military service, NOT Kerry. But...the Republicans really know how to twist a story line. I'll give them credit for that. You know, if you tell a lie often enough, people start to believe. Just ask Hitler.

W/ respect to the Jackson Browne question, I have not heard the new album, but I love his old work (first 4 albums are amazing).