The best acoustic guitar recordings??

I'm looking for some great acoustic recordings. Any ideas?
rdylan
Post removed 
Steve Hackett "Sketches of Satie" is pretty good. Classical acoustic guitar + flute though.

Hackett also has a DVD called Hungarian Horizons that features him playing acoustic guitar with some accompaniment in a live concert that I would recommend.

Chet Atkins put out lots of great acoustic guitar oriented stuff over the years. Check amazon for titles.

Also on a Genesis guitarist note, many of Anthony Phillips "Private Parts and Pieces" series is excellent as well. I've heard mostly vinyl of this series, but they mostly sound terrific. His work on the Genesis album "Trespass" always provides me goosebumps.
Clapton unplugged.
Joan Baez Diamonds and Rust
Paul Kelly Live 1992
John Williams Concerto Aranjuez

and pretty much anything by Keb Mo as they are all well recorded - especially Slow down.
Great suggestions above...also listen to these artists...

Fingerstyle greats: Tommy Emmanuel, Pat Donohue, Mike Dowling, Pete Finger, Pete Huttlinger, Leo Kottke, Jack Williams, Rick Foster, John Knowles

Country/bluegrass: Bryan Sutton, Pat Flynn, Chet Atkins, Tony Rice, David Grier, Scott Nygaard

Blues/jazz: Jorma Kaukonen, Martin Taylor, Antonio Forcione, Acoustic Mania, Joe Pass, Paul Geremia, Earl Klugh, Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, Django Rheinhardt, Robben Ford

Classical: John Williams, Carlos Barbosa-Lima and Sharon Isbin, any of the Romeros, Manuel Barrueco, Ricardo Iznaola, Narcisco Yepes

just for starters...have fun