Anyone got a "Best of" jazz CDs for 2007?

There are usually a few members who post some good "best of" lists at the end of the year. Anyone got a jazz list they'd like to share?
sc53
Michael Brecker, "Pilgrimage", his last release (he died of lukemia in January '07) with Herbie Hancock, Brad Mehldau, Pat Metheny, Jack DeJohnette, and John Patitucci. Excellent performance and sound.

Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock and Jack DeJohnette "My Foolish Heart"
The Trio at its best.

Attention Screen "Live at Merkin Hall"
Edgy performances, fabulous sound.

Bill Bruford/Tim Garland "Earthworks Underground Orchestra"
Incredible "big band" performances from the Iridium Jazz Club in NYC. Bruford shines as always.

Mccoy Tyner "Quartet"
With Joe Lovano on tenor sax and Christian McBride and drummer Jeff "Tain" Watts as rhythm section, this disc just flat out moves you.

Joe Zawinul "Brown Street"
Graceful and explosive, sometimes within the same track - encourages repeated listenings.

Enjoy the music!
I don't know if it was released in 2007 but last year i purchased a CD I keep coming back to Jimmy Smith/ Music for Lovers. Blue Note put out a series of CD's which were called "music 4 lovers" which featured artists from there stable doing smokey ballads and songs written about ladies and this one just kicks dirt all over the ones I have. It's one CD I keep coming back to in fact on a trip out to my place in the desert I left it in the CD player on the ride out and back. Rainy night,roaring fire,bottle of cabernet and this music in the backround and your in for some lovin'.
Thanks! Keep those recommendations coming. I just ordered the Brecker and Zawinul and will do some more listening.