Neil Young at Massey Hall

Anyone hear this yet? It has been a good long while since I have been so moved by a recording. This is the second installment from the Neil Young archives cut at Massey Hall (Canada's "Carnegie Hall") between "After the Gold Rush" and "Harvest". Neil plays mostly "new" material off "Harvest". Very good sound given the situation but more importantly phenomenal playing and, yes, singing by Neil in the prime of his life. Just had to share...if you don't have it, buy it--if you are a fan you won't be disappointed.
dodgealum
other intimate live setttings

Ricki Lee Jones - acoustic live (forget the title)

Neil's unplugged from early 90's

McCartney's unplugged

Nirvana unplugged
Post removed 
I would assume Massey Hall will arrive belatedly on Classic Records vinyl, as did Prairie Wind and Living with Law.
cmrctrader,
Try the first Hot Tuna album. I used to listen to this in High school,a much appreciated endeavor. I believe they now have an expanded version. It's all acoustic and the sound is great.
In some of the songs there is a bit of applause at the start of the song, indicating that the audience had heard it before and is enthusiastic to hear it played live. Some of the songs have no applause at the start but great applause at the end. I could be wrong on this point but it makes me think that this was the first time the audience heard the song, especially when taking into consideration the date of the concert. Track 3, "Old Man" is one example. If this is indeed the case, as I am inclined to think it is, it makes listening to the cd even more thrilling. Track 13,"Ohio" is almost chilling as it's historical context is taken into consideration; the Kent State shootings in 1970.
As far as Neil Young goes ( and I have always liked him) I think this is one of his best.