Sexiest Pop Song Ever?

What do you think is the sexiest pop song ever (not classical, jazz etc.)? I'm a guy, so I'm pretty much scanning through the portfolio of female pop music over the last 40 years or so. I can point to some sexy Kate Bush tunes (Wuthering Heights), Joni Mitchell (take your pick), some good stuff from the female singers of Zero Seven, Carly Simon, Christine McVie, Chaka Khan, Diana Ross et. al.

For me the song that gets my testostaroni going is "Sarah" by Stevie Nicks, off the Tusk album. The opening keyboards and her angelic voice do it for me like no other. When she sings the line about "undoing the laces", well it doesn't get any sexier to me. A truly great song.

Now what's yours?
128x128dawgbyte
Eerae,

Try this one - it is sexy but also so sadly beautiful Imogen Heap Banket The song is about how music is her escape from the world. So nice to watch Tal on bass - what a talented lass. Although Vinne is amazing - I would have preferred Jeff to have hired Cindy Blackman for drums and let Imogen play keyboards -which would have him backed by extremely talented all girl "sidemen"!!!
Try "I Need Love" by LL Cool J. Seriously. Some years back, I saw
Luka Bloom do an acoustic cover version in concert that - judging by the
reaction of the women around me - must get him endless action.

Marty

PS - in a related vein,
"Tonight I'm Gonna Give The Drummer Some" by Amy Rigby. She
used to be married to the drummer Will Rigby (The DBs). I gather that Will
liked to bitch about the rock drummer's fate (only guy in the band who can't
get laid - Tommy Lee excepted), so Amy wrote the tune. More funny than
sexy, but close enough.
I am pretty fond of Julie London signing just about anything such as "Yummy Yummy Yummy" which features the lines

"Love, you're such a sweet thing, Good enough to eat thing. And that's just a-what I'm gonna do"

or you can enjoy her singing "Go Slow" where she delivers the timeless lines

"Go slow, ooh honey, take it easy on the curves; When love is slow, ooh honey, what a tonic for my nerves. Go slow, ooh honey, we've got such a lot of time;" at the end she whispers "You Make Me Feel So Good".

And then there is her amazing take on "My Heart Belongs to Daddy", where she delivers the lines

"If I invite a boy some night. To dine on my fine food and haddiem I just adore, his asking for more"

in a way that doesn't leave much to the imagination.
I concur with Mcrosier regarding Julie London's recordings. I have 12 of her lp's and essentially all are heavily laced with her sensual singing. Another contender from that era is Abbe Lane with "Lady in Red" and "Where There's a Man."

In more modern times, Charlotte Gainsbourg's "5:55" has multiple songs that are sung in a provocatively breathless manner.