Bob Dylan finally makes sense....

In a recent interview Bob Dylan called music recordings "Atrocious" and went on to add that no good music has been made in the last 20 years, he went on to add that downloads should be free because the music is not worth anything anyway.
I have never really liked Dylan except for a few songs, but it is nice to see someone take a stand on how badly most music is recorded.
chadnliz
Rpeluso:
Yes I am. He was a protest / social critic type performer. He delivered a message. When the object of the message / protest fades, so do the protesters.
BTW, The first LP I ever purchased was one of his. Loved him back in the day, but that day is long gone. The 2nd LP I ever purchased was by Joan Baez. Shows you where my head was, and I was in the Army!!
Cheers.
Rok2id I think you are leaving lots of great music on the table based on incorrect assumptions you seem to have, but that's my opinion and your choice.

r
Rok2id, I think you are confusing the mass media's representation of Bob Dylan with Bob Dylan the artist. Limiting him to a protester/social critic is like saying Louis Armstrong only sang "Hello Dolly".