Anyone heard the new Moody Blues SACDs yet?

I ordered mine from the Elusive Disc but I don't expect they will arrive until next week. I'm pretty anxious to give these a listen. Anyone here had the chance to listen to these yet? What do you think? If you own the MoFi Cd's, how do they compare? Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Tony
treyhoss
I received mine and am listening to them one by one and find that they seem to have more information or at least are mixed more forward. I was very disappointed in finding that "In Search of the Lost Chord" was only 2 channel and not 5.1 as advertised. Elusive Disc did confirm that they too were mis-lead by the distributer and had thought it was 5.1 as well. I did also find that "On the Threshold of a Dream" would not play in my Ayre C5XE but it looks to have surface defects. Elusive Disc is replacing it. Other than that I think they are a good investment. The bonus tracks are interesting and only in two channel but enjoyable as well. Really wanted to hear "legend of a mind" in surround though. I have checked with the other sellers to check if maybe there are two versions of these discs, but I doubt it.
Audiogon Member Theo is like the Moody Blues dude to ask. I know he has them all.