Spanish Guitar music

I'm looking for some Spanish Guitar music. I know nothing about it, but whenever I hear some I love it. Where should I start.
ecruz
I just noticed that someone else sent the link - my mistake.

I got to see both Jesse Cook at the Banff Centre last year - excellent live concert with significant middle eastern influence. I downloaded his CD - Gravity - to my MP3 player and have been downhill and x-country skiing to his music all winter. Excellent background activity music.

Oscar Lopez was at the Canmore Folk Festival last summer. His playing wooed the audience - much fun.

John
I agree with the recommendation for Friday Night in San Francisco - excellent album. Paco de Lucia is also another essential listen - a genius.
check out Govi. "Havana Sunset: The Best of Govi".
very easy to listen to.

Also, a more serious CD, would be the
"The Guitar Trio - John McLaughlin, Paco De Lucia, Al Di Meola". Awesome, but a little complicated if you are not used to that kind of music, which is a mix of avantgarde jazz and spanish guitar. Same applies to "Friday Night at San Francisco" that was recommended before. Same three guys, great cd.
The Flamenco Passion is out of this world and truly sets a standard for recording ability.Kennyt hit the nail on the head for recommending this disc,the first and seventh song left my friend and I in awe of the 2players.I also think highly of the Romero brothers on the Mecury Living Presense.Take care Dennis
I just got a copy of Flamenco Passion based on the recommendations from this thread. Wow, a truly incredible piece of music. The quality is really amazing. Thanks!!