CD player vibration control ..................

What are you using for isolation/vibration control for your CD player.Cones ? Bearing based feet ? Isolation platforms ?
Thanks for your input.
bluebull
Another Neuance.. was surprised at the difference it made. I was firmly in the skeptics corner till then.
It makes a huge difference in my case. Vibration control and acoustic treatment can transorm a system. It's just usually the last thing we think of.
If you read my post that is how i isolate the transport part of my CD player. I took a cigar box and filled it full of sifted sand. I then cut the lid so it sits on top of the sand but is a 1/4 inch from the edges of the box and placed my dual mono outboard power supply on it. I then placed a VPI magic brick on top of the power supply. I use this for my second system since I just purchased a Sony/Modwright player. Haven't had a chance to size up this player yet but will come up with something. Total cost of isolation = 80.00 dollars.
I use finite elemente ceraballs. I used BDR, DH cones and some other staff. You can't even compare the ceraballs with the others.... They are so much better and brought a very significant improvment to my system. The difference is bigger then replacing cables. Especially clarity, ambience and stage is a jaw dropping improvment.
I use rack from the same manufacturer , Pagode Signature. But it didn't brought as much goodie as the feet. I highly recommend them to try.