Red Trumpet still in business?

Anyone know if Red Trumpet is still in business? No one answers e-mails and the phone line is always busy. No new additions on their website of incoming product for over 2 weeks now. I have also noticted a significant decline in their customer service over the last few months. Thanks for any information, I have a number of pieces on order and need to know if I should go elsewhere.
desmond1cd85
You should send a certified letter to the credit card company outlining the fact that the company is not in business. A Phone call is not sufficient to protect your rights.

Richard Bischoff
I could be wrong, but I thought that your card was only charged when the order was shipped. I know that was the case for music orders, but it could be different for gear.

People with pending music orders should have nothing to worry about.

I had recently stopped using Red Trumpet because of lagging service and better pricing/service from another site.

Thanks for posting the message about the bankruptcy.
Albert, as far as timing goes a sale occurs when the goods change hands. Amex will protect you IMHO. Shame though that a nice cat bit the dust.
Why in the world would their web site still be up and functional if they filed for Chapter 7? Is this an oversight? Are they legally allowed to continue to do business?