Widespread Panic - Their best album?

I'd heard a couple of their tunes when I used to live in Chicago years ago and seem to remember I liked them. Don't remember which tunes though.

And even though I say album, I mean cd. If any are HDCD I'd also like to know that as well. Thanks.
perfectionist
Thanks for the response Jclyle, they just played live here (Phoenix) and I didn't go see them as I still haven't bought one of their albums and am unfamiliar with their music. In any event, I will probably pick up Everyday on your recommendation, thanks.
You may also want to check out their self titled album, another great sounding disc. If you have high-speed acces, there is plenty of live material to download at digitalpanic.org there are even 24bit DVD-A recordings from their recent shows.
Perfectionist:
If you like I can send you a couple disks of WSP live shows(audience recordings) E-mail your address and I can drop in the mail, postage on me.
Saw them last night on (PBS) Austin City Limits-didn't catch what year it was recorded in. Great show, unfortunately, the recording was less than stellar.
Very talented group of musicians...

Chadburr, thank you for the offer, but wouldn't those be pretty poor recordings?