Widespread Panic - Their best album?

I'd heard a couple of their tunes when I used to live in Chicago years ago and seem to remember I liked them. Don't remember which tunes though.

And even though I say album, I mean cd. If any are HDCD I'd also like to know that as well. Thanks.
perfectionist
Why dont you get a copy of Everyday? Its their 1992 release & probably their best studio release ever :) Take a listen to tracks 6 - Better Off 7 & track 7 "Pickin" those are two tracks that I often use to evaluate my system when I make changes.. Im not aware of any HDCD releases by them, but their 2 most recent studio released Ball & Dont Tell The Band are available in DVD-A
Thanks for the response Jclyle, they just played live here (Phoenix) and I didn't go see them as I still haven't bought one of their albums and am unfamiliar with their music. In any event, I will probably pick up Everyday on your recommendation, thanks.
You may also want to check out their self titled album, another great sounding disc. If you have high-speed acces, there is plenty of live material to download at digitalpanic.org there are even 24bit DVD-A recordings from their recent shows.