Widespread Panic - Their best album?

I'd heard a couple of their tunes when I used to live in Chicago years ago and seem to remember I liked them. Don't remember which tunes though.

And even though I say album, I mean cd. If any are HDCD I'd also like to know that as well. Thanks.
perfectionist

Bombs and Butterflies ... Tallboy - Good music!

Always best to catch them live ... the "Panic in the Streets" DVD is intersting ... it has great live stuff and the video of "Aunt Avis"
Space Wrangler & Ain't Life Grand are my two.
You can listen to samples on Amazon Music.
Why dont you get a copy of Everyday? Its their 1992 release & probably their best studio release ever :) Take a listen to tracks 6 - Better Off 7 & track 7 "Pickin" those are two tracks that I often use to evaluate my system when I make changes.. Im not aware of any HDCD releases by them, but their 2 most recent studio released Ball & Dont Tell The Band are available in DVD-A
Thanks for the response Jclyle, they just played live here (Phoenix) and I didn't go see them as I still haven't bought one of their albums and am unfamiliar with their music. In any event, I will probably pick up Everyday on your recommendation, thanks.