Power cables for ARC Reference 75

I am excitingly awaiting delivery of my ARC reference 75 power amp. I do'nt have any 20amp power cords at the moment. Initially I will use the ARC cord that comes with the amp, whilst my bank balance recovers in intensive care.

I believe Shunyata are a good match with ARC, but any recommendations for under $1000 second hand, would be helpful, thanks.
david12
They do of course, include a 20amp cord. How good it is, that's another matter. On that subject, does any expensive piece of kit, come with a really top flight cord? How many electronics companies, can also produce great cables, not many? I suppose some European companies that produce everything from source to speakers, like Burmester maybe. Their cables get some good reviews. Personally, I would prefer ARC spend time money and component quality on the amp and let me worry about ancillaries, when funds allow.
The ARC has only just arrived and I am markedly impressed with it. I have'nt had a chance to try anew cable yet. I think it better to let the amp run in properly first. I will be looking for second hand, so it partly depends on what is available