AC cables for Atmasphere MA1s, MP1?

Does anyone have experience with power cords and Atma MA1s and MP1.

I'm currently using SR Telsa Basiks, which was an "OK let's get this puppy up and running". I'm ready to move ahead with better cables.

So, I'm seeking people with experience with cables for Atma products. I will listen to common suggestions by using the Cable Compan, unless Ralph says 'Use this', which I have not been able to get him to do. I just want to know where to start.

Thanks.
128x128thotdoc
Just to revive this thread. I have the M60's and am in need of 2 power cords for them myself. Wondered if you'd tried anything Thotdoc, (or anyone else), in the last few months and what your experiences were?

Thanks.
I use 2 Canorus (PAD) but they are first fed into a Pranawire Linebacker. Excellent results into my M60's.

(Dealer disclaimer)
From what I have read here on the gon, The Stage 3 concepts Kraken power cord is very good, This may be a match for atmasphere?
Thank you very much for the Canorus and Stage 3 suggestions, (I'd really love to hear the stage 3's). I'm wondering if there is anything in the $500 to $700'ish range worth trying that might be at least in the same vein as those more rarefied suggestions. I was looking at a Triode Wire Labs 7 Plus perhaps or maybe a Shunyata of some description but would be open to other ideas.

Thanks again.
@ Bhoage, Hi, I would go to the stage 3 concepts kraken thread here, those guys know more about the price point sounds of the concepts cables, I would ask all the questions you have, re-awake the thread, I will like to read what all of you have to say out of interest myself.