HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Even though I own all HiDiamond interconnects and power cords, I have maintained my DIY speaker cables that are made out of pure 9999 silver 14 & 18 gauge soft annealed wire.

I would be very interested in opinions of the D8 speaker cables from those of you who have them.
For biwire, do you have 2 separate runs or are you using jumpers?
128x128ozzy
has anyone compared the HiDiamond speaker cables to the Sablon Panatela speaker cables?
After reading comments here, responses from owners (thanks for all those who have replied to my pm) and having experienced great results with the P3 and P4 power cords. I ordered a pair of D8 from Robert at WorldWideSales and couldn't be happier. My last speaker cables were High Fidelity Cables CT1E, whilst I find the CT1E faster and more resolving, the D8 has absolutely no fatigue over long hours of listening, probably due to the fact that its high are smoother, and, I would add the D8 is more musical (in my system and to my ears).
Jazzonthehudson,
I'm using the HiDiamond D8, 3XLR and one P4 in my integrated system with great results. I've done no comparisons to the High Fidelity Cables although years ago I did purchase some of the High Fidelity interconnects when they first were advertised and Rick was still located in Canada.