Darwin Ascension: audio video revolution review

http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-accessories/av-cables/darwin-ascension-silver-interconnect-review.html
karmakarma
I read the review and wonder if I should have waited and gotten the Ascension ICs. I talked to Tony Bender for a good half an hour when ordering the Darwin Silver ICs and he let me in on the newer IC which put me on the fence.

I settled for the Silver and decided (believed?) that the cost was too much at the time. Trust me, the Silver ICs are great, but if the Ascension is that much better and you have the money (hell, if I had the money) go for it. It will be at a $100 discount for a short time and just may be the ticket.

All the best,
Nonoise
NoNoise,
Based upon your comments, and my own gut feeling, I ordered a digital cable from Tony yesterday. It will arrive on Saturday, and I will report my findings.
I hope it works out well for you. I have no first hand experience with the digital cable but Tony is onto something and he's gotten great feedback with his digital cable. Hopefully it will break in as fast as the ICs do.

All the best,
Nonoise
Karmakarma,
You have a great system. I especially love the Symphonic line gear. Do you own any cables by Darwin? I was wondering why you were providing a link to the review.
I just noticed while doing a search that Karmakarma is selling these cables on ebay.