Siltech cables. Help to recognize originals.

Hi friends,
I want to buy some Siltech interconnect and speaker cables, Classic Anniversary series. Unfortunally newones are too expensive for me, so I´m loocking for used.
But I need your help to recognize original Siltech to the chinesse fake.
I will apreciate your help.
Regards
elduende14
Impressions by an Audiophile Society gathering...

http://highfidelity.pl/@main-347&lang=en
About 6-7 years ago they raised there prices so shops could give more discount. Shops also got a lot better profit deals. I could never sell this story to my clients. I d not liken this way of doing business. It is more like a rip off!
I'd agree that most of Siltech or Harmonic Tech products is scam and ripoff. Purchasing their fake seems to be more fair and reasonable.
Why waste time with fakes when there are myriad of other brands to suit every
taste and pocket.
Conclusion: it´s practically impossible to recognize original Siltech cables nowadays ? I bought my Siltech cables 3 pairs interconnects in the very early 90´s so I guess I´m lucky as they all "sound" excellent, no sibilance nor other annoying issues whatsoever, they just reveal more details/nuances. Since then I have not even thought to go back to copper cables and I will certainly not buy Siltech or whatever they may be today.
I also have one pair of Kimber and would like to have another too. I would recommend to go for Kimber.