SUT advice

I am restoring a Garrard 401 and intend to mount a Ortofon 309D, the 12' version. I chose the 309D for the flexibility of removable head shells and intend to use, alternately the Ortofon Silver Meister SPU(0.3mV) and the Miyajima BE mono cart (0.7mV). I am looking for advice on a SUT, compatible with both carts that will be plugged into the MM input on my Nagra VPS phono.
This is a fun project and not to compete with my main vinyl rig.
Any suggestions/comments welcome
Thanks in advance
Pradeep
128x128sunnyboy1956
Hi I've been thrilled with my E.A.R. MC4 SUT into my 2nd Input in my Nagra...

The primary cartridge I've been using in a Allaerts MC2 Finish (.2mv)...

I will say my Lyra Atlas via this SUT also sounds pretty damn great into the Nagra...I won't say it's better than than the MC input...but it's more resolved and pleasing...I tend to flip back and forth some depending on the recording...
I like Jfrench's recommendation of EAR products very much. Their vinyl components are outstanding.
I use Dynavector SUP-200 with excellent result with Miyajima Zero mono but it is only 0.4 mV so the gain may be a bit much on BE mono. Don't know about Ortofon cartridge but I find the Dyna similar in tonal balance to Ortofon T-100 SUT except for better speed and pacing and just a tad leaner with more resolution.
Many thanks for all the comments/advise
Jmcgrogan2
How does the Ortofon Verto compare with its more expensive sibling, the 80 SE ? This is high on my short list and I did get to hear it, albeit too briefly with the Miyajima BE. It obviously should match well with the Silver Meister SPU.
Dan
We decided on a plywood plinth with a rosewood veneer. It's a slow moving project in the sense that the woodwork has yet to start.
Jjrenman
The 0.3mV of the Ortofon SPU is way too low for the Nagra to handle. Actually , the Garrard restoration is an opportunity to do the many vinyl things I have longed to : a 12" arm, mono playback and an old style SPU.
John
Ideally would like a single SUT that can handle a range from 0.3mV to 0.7mV without unplugging the leads at the Nagra end.
Suteetat
Would like to check out your Dyna recommendation but I don't think there is a local dealer. Maybe on my next trip to Singapore.
On current reckoning the Ortofon 80SE is the front runner.
Cheers
Pradeep