Wood glue method of record cleaning

Anyone ever try it? Sounds interesting but I'm afraid of any residue left in the groove ripping the stylus off the cantilever.
128x128zavato
Whoever said to try that was probably sniffing glue, not cleaning with it.
There are plenty of demos of it on You Tube. If you do it properly, the glue should come off in one piece. Personally, if I wanted to clean records on a budget, I would get a Spin-Clean. You also don't have to wait 8 hours to clean one side of a record.
I totally agree with Chayro...Get a Spin Clean. Wet washing records is the only real way to clean them AND the Spin Clean Fluid is Awesome. I use Gruve Glide to treat the record after I wash them. This process really makes a noticeably quieter record.

Just because something can be made to work doesn't necessarily mean it's the best way of doing it. This method may work 99 times out of 100 or more, but a 16.5 or some such RCM is many times cheaper than that INEVITABLE cantilever replacement you mention.

This doesn't even factor in wait time (for drying) and damage to your nervous system while you just wait for the god-awful sound your stylus will make when it eventually (or sooner) gets ripped from its moorings??
Hafta agree, seems inefficient and potentially dangerous to your cart. There are other ways and soaps (not "audiophile washing solution soaps") that are certainly cheaper than a goodly dose of wood glue.