...just wondering

if anyone has auditioned VPI's new ceramic platter....I understand that its a drop in upgrade to the Classsic platter. I just bought one (coming in 2 weeks or so) and was wondering if anyone has heard it.
128x128stringreen
Raul....Harry tells me that the ceramic platter is really the current aluminum platter, with a bonded shell of ceramic material. I will have both to compare, and will post my findings (just my taste...others might disagree)
oh..Harry also tells me that the new arm is jaw dropping better than anything made....no resonances at all... I will post when I get the new arm and provide my thoughts.
Actusreus....I'm hesitant about telling you the price Harry told me....E-mail him and let HIM tell you. I thought it very reasonable, ...also reasonable is the price of the new arm. Every time I've upgraded with Harry's suggestion, I've been pleased...except for the 9 inch to 10.5 which resulted in only a bit of an improvement if any at all.
The change to rim drive from belt drive was a bit vexing, but now that I've got it right, its recommended. The Classic platter is much better than the Super Platter...etc.
Ok, thanks Stringreen. I look forward to your impressions after you've spun the new platter for a while.