Well Tempered Amadeus vs TW Acustic Raven One

I've got a Well Tempered Amadeus GTA with DPS now (had the standard Amadeus in the past) and am wondering if anyone has compared it so the TW Acustic Raven One with a nice arm like the Tri-Planar or Graham Supreme? I know they are not even remotely close when it comes to price, but that's kind of the point of my question. Assuming the Raven would be better, how much better is it than the $4200 GTA? In what ways are they different sound wise? I love the GTA sound but am at the point of wondering how much more there is.
vortrex
Vortrex,

When you say the Rock7 is "significantly" and "shockingly better" than the GTA.....could you share in what ways?

Thanks much!
The quality of the bass that everyone speaks of is the major difference and there is better separation of instruments, definitely bigger dynamics, and more detail. I guess you need to hear them to get the full picture, it's a different presentation for sure. I went from a VPI Classic to the Amadeus and it was quite a leap in performance. I would say GTA to Rock 7 is an equal sized leap, even when using the much cheaper cart on the Rock 7.
Vortex wrote, ..."quality of the bass that everyone speaks of is the major difference and there is better separation of instruments, definitely bigger dynamics, and more detail". This pretty much exactly describes what I would have said was the difference between a turntable I like better (any one of several) and the WT Reference, which, in fairness, is now a 20-year-old design. But the Amadeus, which I have never heard, has garnered so many accolades in the press and on the internet that I had come to think it must be quite a bit more free of flaws than was the Reference. It probably is, in fact, a great leap forward for WT, but perhaps it is not totally cured of the WT "family" sound.
Anybody come across a direct comparison between a Well Tempered deck and the new Opera manufactured WT decks?