Any impressions of CHORD or Mytek DACs?

Was wondering if any owners of Chord QuteHD or Mytek Stereo 192/DSD/DAC Dac's could give me some feedback on how these perform?
old_marantz
The King Rex PSU MK2 sells for $419. The US distributor is Moon Audio in NC. I'm very happy with mine.
@Mesch I ordered the standard power supply from MCRU and it came to about $330 shipped from the UK.
Just got my MCRU power supply and it took the QuteHD to a whole new level. I've got mine connected to an Off Ramp too. With the new power supply the music has more weight, everything sounds fuller and more organic. The soundstage grew too. This upgrade is a no brainer. My only quibble with the MCRU power supply is that the blue light is too bright (easy fix with something to cover it) and that there is no power on/off switch. This means that the dac and the power supply are on 24/7. It's not that big of a deal and I'm not going to sweat it.

For the die hard audiophiles, they also make a power supply for the power supply! Ha, just kidding about that last part.
I received my MCRU supply a few days ago and it wasn't doing so well and the Chord actually stopped working (lights were on but nobody home). I finally figured out the problem: it doesn't much like being on my Monster power conditioner! I guess that makes sense. Makes me wonder what other components of mine are running at less than optimum strength on that thing.

Plugged directly into the wall, it now sings beautifully :)