Any impressions of CHORD or Mytek DACs?

Was wondering if any owners of Chord QuteHD or Mytek Stereo 192/DSD/DAC Dac's could give me some feedback on how these perform?
old_marantz
Bill,
Interesting hearing your friends impression with adding a power supply to the QuteHD. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it helps smooth out the treble. I'll post my findings here.

Last night I tried the Overdrive with the OR4 and Wow! It took it to a whole new level of resolution and clarity. There was some smearing that I didn't even know was present that got removed with the OR4. The OR4 makes everything sound more full bodied which I really like.

Thanks again Bill for pointing me towards the QuteHD. I'm thinking its going to be a keeper.

Ernie
Received the MCRUs power supply and have been comparing the Chord with and without for the past week. When this linear PS is in play, there is definitely more `there' there. That is, depending on the recording, it is that much more gorgeous, down-and-dirty, thumping, airy, huge (soundstage-wise) etc. than with the stock psu. Even though It is still fairly early I doubt that I will regret purchasing this 2-box affair, even though it is a bit more $$ than similar alternatives. It definitely takes the already great QuteHD up a couple notches in what, to me, are musically important ways....
I got my power supply and indeed it did everything Butler said and is well worth the money.

Interestingly at a GTG where I first heard the difference a linear supply makes I thought it was better than the difference my Off-Ramp made but in my system I thought it about the same. IMHO you really need both something like an Off-Ramp or Audiophellio and a linear supply to unlock its potential. And unlocked that way it one of the best DAC's I have ever heard regardless of price. Since we have a different landscape in Australia they may not be the same DAC's you have access to where you are, believe me I have both owned and heard quite a few DAC's - it up there for sure.

Thanks
Bill
Butler .. why am I not surprised? I've yet to read a negative comment about powering the QuteHD with a good linear ps.
So how much does a good QuteHD compatible linear power supply cost in US$?