Any experience with Verity Parsifal monitor ONLY?

I was wondering if any of you had an experience with Encore and/or Ovation models? Just the MONITOR. Any good sub(s) to go with it?

I cannot see the monitor being sold separately on Verity's website but apparently you can buy it separate. Why don't they advertise the monitor only? That is kind of strange if you ask me.

Any idea how much the MSRP on the monitor?

Thanks for the feedback guys!
celo
I reckon you should contact the mfgr., they'll give the most up to date info...

-RW-
Not 100% sure they're currently selling them separately, but I'd be surprised if they aren't. If you pull the literature on the parsifal, you'll see it's always speced out for both the monitor and the full system, separately. And if you're patient, they come up here (and elsewhere) used as monitors from time to time. Think the retail is in the ballpark of 10k. I've got a "matching set" (for lack of a better word). I've often toyed with the idea of trying out the monitors by themselves, just to see/hear, but have actually never bothered to undertake the ordeal of moving the speaker cables an entire foot and a half. It being approximately as hard as tying a shoe is apparently too much for me.
Would love to hear more about this too.

Am also considering getting the Parsifal Monitors.