Anyone going to the NY Audio show today to Sunday

I'm going Saturday and Sunday.
Hours of the show are today, Friday, 2pm to 8pm.
Saturday 10am to 6pm.
Sunday 10am to 5pm.

Location of show is in Midtown at 455 Madison Avenue (between 50th and 51st streets) at NY Palace Hotel.

https://www.facebook.com/NewYorkAudioShow

Number to call for tickets.
1-888-71-84253
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow-tickets.
If you buy tickets, they'll send you an email and you just print out the ticket.
doug99
Some quick thoughts-
-Great show
-Loved the live music. Lori Lieberman was really special but the frequent short sets in that Foyer on the 5th floor were great.
-I think I'm getting to be a tube snob. I only heard one solid state system that I liked at all, the Raidho/Merrill Class D system.
-It's amazing how many $100K systems can be put together in one place. OK, maybe not. What's truly amazing is how many $100K-$200K (and up) systems can be put together that have great soundstaging, deep bass, pin-point imaging, amazing HF extension, and that do not sound anything like music!!!
-Did VPI have an exclusive right to exhibit 'tables? Not exactly correct, but I bet they had 90% of the 'tables. And how come Merrill was using a VPI instead of their own?

-Best sound- Singer room w VAC and Raidho.
-Other impressive rooms
Co-incident/Audio Loft
Joseph Pearls/VPI/"new" Citations- but what was up w
the 3 channel set up?
TRL dude/Allnic/MAD Barons/Care audio
Merrill/Raidho
-Best affordable speaker- the stacked Sjofen "clues"...for $2K they are a relative bargain, esp. for uptempo music.

Did anyone get a chance to listen to the Mytek 192/DSD dac?

I went on Friday and thought the Zellaton's were among the few I thought sounded really good, together with the Raidho and Brodmann.

All-in-all, an excellent show.
I find it interesting that although Coincident is a small company and does not have dealers he is mentioned a few times at every show he attends! Obviously he knows something about sound.
All you gotta do is listen and you'll understand why Coincident gets mentioned.