Floor standing speakers under $1500.00

I have a 28 x 22 foot room with vaulted ceiling going from 8' to 20'. I listen to mainly classic rock, rock, jazz and blues. I am presently using a 2 channel 100 wpc Yamaha tuner but will eventually upgrade. I listen to vinyl, cd and internet radio. any suggestions on floor standing speakers. I am looking for a clean, honest sound image. I want the music to speak for itself.
peterjcm5
Check out Tekton speakers, Lore, Lore S, M Lore. I recently had a pair of the Pendragons (above your price range) in my system and was amazed! Especially for rock. Absolutely the best speakers I've ever had in my home, and I've owned a couple different Magnepans, Vandersteens, Gallos, etc.

I couldn't keep the Pendragons due to their physical size, but instantly ordered a pair of Lores. I should have them in the next few weeks.

**No affiliation with Tekton**
Silverline Preludes would be worth a look. Or perhaps Monitor Audio RX6 as well. Buying used opens up a lot more options obviously. Best of luck.
Not to hijack the thread, but what made you chose the Lores over the Lore S? Thanks!