need advice on odyssey sunfire system

hi, this may not be a match with anyone elses system but i,m going to move the emotiva/velodyne/magnepan system to another room and was wondering if a odyssey khartargo/cyclops would work well with 2 sunfire hrs-10 subs and their cmr-2 mini monitors. room is 12 x 18 and treated. the room has suspended wood floors and the walls are heavy plaster. i use aurelex subdudes under all subs and speakers to address the floor issue. i am intrigued by the ribbons and the holigraphic claims sunfire advertises. thanks john
hotmailjbc
no i have not. klause told me to wait til i get the amp and see how i like the mmgs with it.
i recieved the 2 sunfire hrt 10 subs and they have been playing for a week. realizing they cost 4 times what my velodyne deq 10 cost,,,the sound quality has stepped to another level. i have been startled a couple of times when tv commercials like a chevy truck door slamming hits. wow. rattling walls/window with classicasl music now has to be addressed with some treatments. volume and crossover set very low by the way.