Speakers made with unusual cabinet material

There were the Celestions with their Aerolam cabinets. The Green Mountain Audio speakers that had a sort of cast marble cabinet. Were/are there other speaker manufacturers that used some kind of odd or exotic materials for the cabinets? Are there speakers with real wood cabinets (rather than veneer?)
hodu
Next move of solid-wood or any other higher-priced materials manufacturer is to convice consumer.
In the case of Daedalus speakers, a lot of consumers are already convinced, as can be seen in many owner comments that have been posted about them here and elsewhere, including in the thread that I linked to above. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as the saying goes.

Regards,
-- Al
Hardwood / MDF / Phenolic / Aluminium / Concrete / Polymer and or a combination of some have all been implemented, all have their advantages and challenges - Its all a matter of how its done.

Good Listening

Peter
Mark and Daniel speakers employ "special Compound Marble hand-crafted enclosures"

Wilsons use the "X Material" in theirs
I've seen some DIY speakers made like Magico Minis with layered baltic birch ply.

Sonist uses thick poplar baffle.

I forget the name, but the same guy with the mpingo discs, had thin wall layered laminate speakers.

I have built speakers out of PVC pipe and epoxy urethane.
Thanks, Al, for the links.
And thanks to others, too, for your responses.
-- Howard