Denon AVR 3802 Find

I picked a Denon AVR 3802 up for $15 the other day with the remote, and manual. Nice unit.
Still am playing with it.
Trying to figure the volume level. Has a second internal volume setting? I think it has more power (Volume) then it's currently set at but I doubt I will change the decibel level, and leave it that way if I am reading the manual correctly.
It is somewhat of an odd unit. Not as complicated as people are making it out to be.
Personally I would never buy something like this unless it was a deal. Just don't need all the bells and whistles that come with these units.
laviathon
I re-read the manual,(The Manual is very poorly written) and I can lower, but not increase it's current volume setting.
I cannot bring up an on screen menu with the remote although the remote appears to be fully functional. Tried re-setting the remote to no avail. I will play with it some more.
If you can lower the volume but not turn it back up then you probably have a bad volume control.

If you can turn it up or down below a set level than try resetting the processor. The manual describes how.
On screen menu will only work with composite and s-video. It will not work with component video.