amp for Silverline minuet supreme plus?

I just got a pair if this minimonitors I am using the onkyo 9555 class D, I don't particulary like the sound, wondering what combination are you using with sucess.
The speakers are great.
Thanks
128x128mountainsong
Had the Silverline Minuet Supremes and now have the pluses. Bright is probably the last term I would use.
Have had Quad, Harbeth, Von Schweikirt, Chartwell and Spendor monitors over the years. I would rate them up there with the Harbeths and slightly better than Von Schweikirts.
Have ued Mesa, Mac, Wyred4sound, Bel Canto and PS audio amps with the Silverlines.
Currently using a heavily modified PS Audio C100.
Bright, I don't think so?
I am using now luxman class A and I put AZ satori jumpers changed the sound for good.
Silverlines are voiced with Pass amplifiers. Something like a used 30.5 should work superbly with those speakers.
I have Silverline Preludes and use a Jolida 502p with great results...this is the 712th time I've had the opportunity to mention this.
Since my last post, I got my Minuets in. I showed them to my cousin and he wanted to try them out. He's running some sort of Yamaha gear and after having heard his system, I'll reiterate, the Minuets can sound bright, with some material.

In my system, they sound wonderful. I'm running an NAD C162 pre amp and an Aragon 2004 amp. All cabling is from Blue Jeans.