i hear sim audio amps are unreliable

I am wondering about the integrated amps by sim audio. I have read old post on here saying that it takes forever to get the problem fixed and that some people had trouble with sim amp after only one year and that sims didn't want to fix the problem. when your sims audio product messed up how did things go with the customer service?
perfectcircle
Perfectcircle , Have you ever heard a dealer say that a manufacturer dropped them ??
If you didn't like the Sim sound why would you use your first post here to inquire about a product you neither like or own
I have owned I3-SE, I-5, and I-7 integrated amps; Equinox and Supernova cd players in the past. I never had a moment's trouble with any one of them.
Xti16, what Sim did you hear that was sterile and analytical? Is that the Evolution Series? I don't think the Moon series is sterile and analytical at all. I have had the W-3 for 10 years and it is one of the warmer solid state amps I have heard.
Kclone It was the W7 amp with P8 pre and Super Nova CD. My definition of sterile and analytical is the detail that is so pronounced that I listened to vocals and instruments. After an hour or so I realalized that was I exactly was hearing (on more than 1 occasion) - but not the music. To me that is fatiguing because I found myself 'concentrating' on too much of individual things. Don't get me wrong - there was a time when I thought that was ideal. Turns out it's not for me. I just want music. I'm sure there are many folks who love it. Just I'm not one of them. So maybe sterile and analytical isn't the best term I should have used. I felt the same way with Classe Omega series. For SS I like Burmester (can't afford it) Naim and Pass labs. But I'm a tube guy. I have an Octave V110 Integrated. What's great about the Octave if I want to go from warm and musical to more detailed all I have to do is swap some tubes. Don't have to buy a new amp - just tubes (they can be fairly pricey too but less than swapping out an amp or IA.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Were dropping you for being unreliable and a lightweight at best.Plus your made in China which doesnt help your case.Begone,cheers,Bob