Rogue's new Sphinx integrated. Anyone audition it?

Rogue Electronics has just released a new integrated amp called "the Sphinx" Retail is $1295. Remote is $100 extra(which is a stupid policy) It is a 100RMS, and has a few useful features like an MM phono stage and balance control, headphone jack. Some of Rogue's past, and still current pieces have received very good reviews. I would be interested to hear from memebers who have auditioned this new IA, and how it compares to other IA under $2000. Thanks
sunnyjim
Passet02 I will keep a look out for your ad for the Rogue Sphinx, should you decide to sell it. My only reservation is the remote which should have included a mute button, and not just volume up and down, should be part of the retail price instead of clipping buyers for another $100.

If you get a chance to try out the phono stage, let me know. I like to hear your comments. Rogue has been noted for very good phono stages in past components Thanks for commenting on this thread.
Passet02, Did you sell the Sphinx yet, I'm interested. Do you have the new Rogue integrated, the Pharaoh, or have you heard it yet?
I would also be interested in the Pharaoh. I haven't been on the Rogue web site and had no idea this was shipping so soon. There's a possibility this integrated could find a room at my place. The price is right, that's for sure.
Using there Metis Pre/Amp and I am going to have it possible upgraded to the Magnum issue, but hard to do since I like the sound so much. I use to have some really high end Musical Fidelity gear but with 3 young kids not much time to listen so I am looking for a budget piece that sounds nice.

Passet02 what color did you get? Black or Silver?