Mark Levinson with Vandersteens?

Hey all, hoping you can help me find a great SS match for Vandersteen Treos.

I have heard them with the Ayre V-5xe and was impressed but not blown away. A friend suggested the ML 532H would have more weight and body while retaining the definition.

Music = everything from Miles to Massive Attack but almost no classical.

System = hi-res files thru a Bel Canto 2.5 DAC/preamp direct into amp in a room 20w x 16d x 10h.

Thanks in advance.
stignation
I use a Classe 15 amp from the late 90's with the Vandersteen 2ce speakers in my secondary system and it sounds fantastic. The amp outputs 175wpc and is mated to a tube preamp. Very full sounding system, delicate highs and excellent bass.
Leninson and Vandersteens are a great match , but then Levinson's are very neutral and sound good with nearly everything , unless your tastes are for overly colored gear .

I'm not a big fan of most Levinson gear but there power amps are simply the finest . I purchased the #532H about a year ago , after listening to every available amp in my area and feel it's the best sounding amp on the market regardless of price .
I have done many amp tests in my life. Even listend many times to ML. If you know there are possibilities to get a 3d image with an exeptional sharp invidual focus and an emotional sound to die for. Why anyone would choose for an amp with poor depth, not extreemly sharp focus and a sound what is far from emotional and musical. I still don't understand......
Thanks for the feedback all. I will certainly look into McCormack and Classe.

Ig316b, the Treos arrive end of this week so have not tried anything yet.

Bo1972, I agree with you but have to admit I'm not sure what you're getting at in terms of amp suggestions.