Mark Levinson with Vandersteens?

Hey all, hoping you can help me find a great SS match for Vandersteen Treos.

I have heard them with the Ayre V-5xe and was impressed but not blown away. A friend suggested the ML 532H would have more weight and body while retaining the definition.

Music = everything from Miles to Massive Attack but almost no classical.

System = hi-res files thru a Bel Canto 2.5 DAC/preamp direct into amp in a room 20w x 16d x 10h.

Thanks in advance.
stignation
For the kind of money your looking at I would suggest you shop around and find the amp that best suits your taste. Your Treos are will reveal the nature of your components that you choose. What amplification have you tried with these? As far as recommendation go I'm a died in the wool fan of the McCormack line. They just work well with the Vandersteens. I currently use a pair of 0.5 monoblocks with all the SMc Audio upgrades on my Vandy 3A Signatures.
I use a Classe 15 amp from the late 90's with the Vandersteen 2ce speakers in my secondary system and it sounds fantastic. The amp outputs 175wpc and is mated to a tube preamp. Very full sounding system, delicate highs and excellent bass.
Leninson and Vandersteens are a great match , but then Levinson's are very neutral and sound good with nearly everything , unless your tastes are for overly colored gear .

I'm not a big fan of most Levinson gear but there power amps are simply the finest . I purchased the #532H about a year ago , after listening to every available amp in my area and feel it's the best sounding amp on the market regardless of price .
I have done many amp tests in my life. Even listend many times to ML. If you know there are possibilities to get a 3d image with an exeptional sharp invidual focus and an emotional sound to die for. Why anyone would choose for an amp with poor depth, not extreemly sharp focus and a sound what is far from emotional and musical. I still don't understand......