I need a SET amp to match my Dude Pre.

I have 98db Daedalus Ulysses speaks. I just recently took delivery of a Dude preamp. I want a SET amp that the Dude can shine through. The SET will have to have the ability to stage, resolve and have freq ext just like my world class pre. But MOST important I need a emotional and musical connection. I feel the Dude is a destination pre and I need a SET amp that can also carry that designation. 16 watts and up seems about right as my friend brought over his Melody AN211 (integrated). It was sublime and actually made me smile. Now I am searching for that sound quality with the staging abilities of the Dude
berony
Look at Line Magnetic...Tone Imports, the distributor for Shindo, has these also.
I just heard the Grommes PHI-26 a SEP/SET el84 amp at Arizonia HiFi. Great sound it can run in pentode or triode 6 or 1.8 wpc.
6 watts triode is too low unfortunately. I have looked online at Line Magnetic and I am intrigued. Problem is I want a AMP only. I heard they are coming out with new stuff all the time so I am def on the lookout.
Almarg has reported excellent results w your speakers and a VAC Ren 70/70 and I love my VAC 30/30 driving Hornings, Merlins, and Ref 3A. Some people report the 30/30 is better but a lot depends on your room size. With 98 dB eff, I think that the 30/30 would be plenty unless you want concert levels for a full orchestra in a v. large room (mine is 23 x 14 x 8 w one large archway into a 2 story hallway).
You may want to look into Sophia Electric's older models of 845 amplifiers that still have first class sound and 3x more power than a typical 300B single ended amplifier. 25-28W per channel x 2 should drive your speakers.