Musical Fidelity?

I have been searching for an integrated amp to connect to my Marantz sr 5005 and have seen Musical Fidelity components for sell that are with in the my price rage. I know nothing about this company so I was wondering if I could get some real world opinions. The research I have done so far seems positive. All opinions welcome.
wmbode
Gz3827

Thank you for the response to my post. I appreciate your thaughts on Musical fidelity. I have done some research and found some good reviews and hoped to get a few more users of their products to chime in here. From what you have mentioned and what I have read I think it's safe to say Musical Fidelity would be a safe bet. I have also been looking at Harman Kardons Hk990 Integrated. This thing is a beast.

Thanks

Bill
I use the MF A5 Int amp in my HT system (Yamaha RX-V1800) and love the HT Direct/Bypass feature - so that I can have a HT/2-channel system in the same room.

The A5 is a beast - has gobs of power, but is articulate and neutral sounding.

There is a review on 6moons if you google for it.

The phono section is surprisingly good, too.
I had A5 pre and pwr a few years back and thought they were great for the money driving Sonus Faber. Dem'd them against the A5 int and much prefered the seperates. Haven't heard the later versions.
I'm in the process of possibly getting a nu vista m3. If I can't get it for a steal of a price, I would give you the contact info and you could try to put together a deal on it. After my ridiculous offer, you might be able to get a good deal on it, as it would sound reasonable after my ludicrous one.
B limo

Thanks for the heads up on the nu vista m3. I saw your other posting and it seems the m3 had some mixed reviews. I better wait this one out for more opinions.

Thanks

Bill