Musical Fidelity?

I have been searching for an integrated amp to connect to my Marantz sr 5005 and have seen Musical Fidelity components for sell that are with in the my price rage. I know nothing about this company so I was wondering if I could get some real world opinions. The research I have done so far seems positive. All opinions welcome.
wmbode
I have no experience with any of their integrated amps so I can’t speak directly to them, but I do have other experience with the Musical Fidelity brand. I use their M6PRX and the M6PRE separates with B&W 804 Diamonds listening primarily to jazz, vocals, and some classical. And I can tell you that, at least with those components, I’ve never regretted my investment in Musical Fidelity for an instant. Incidentally, if you are buying new, don’t get sucked into paying full retail price. When I bought my pieces, I was able to get a discount on the M6PRE of about 14% and a discount on the M6PRX of about 20%.
Gz3827

Thank you for the response to my post. I appreciate your thaughts on Musical fidelity. I have done some research and found some good reviews and hoped to get a few more users of their products to chime in here. From what you have mentioned and what I have read I think it's safe to say Musical Fidelity would be a safe bet. I have also been looking at Harman Kardons Hk990 Integrated. This thing is a beast.

Thanks

Bill
I use the MF A5 Int amp in my HT system (Yamaha RX-V1800) and love the HT Direct/Bypass feature - so that I can have a HT/2-channel system in the same room.

The A5 is a beast - has gobs of power, but is articulate and neutral sounding.

There is a review on 6moons if you google for it.

The phono section is surprisingly good, too.
I had A5 pre and pwr a few years back and thought they were great for the money driving Sonus Faber. Dem'd them against the A5 int and much prefered the seperates. Haven't heard the later versions.