Integrated Amp with HT by-pass

I currently use Pass XA30.5 amp + Pass XP-10 line stage. Love Pass sound. Looking to see if I can go integrated route without giving up much in sound quality. Budget is approximately $6k ($7k max).

Pass integrateds don't have HT by-pass.
kzhtoo
I bought two integrated amps this summer, both with HT bypass. The first is the Harman Kardon HK990, and the second is the Marantz PM-11S3. The HK sounds so good...I literally haven't opened the box of my Marantz. I will likely sell it. The HK is that good. It's worth a look.

There is also a company on here that modifies them, and I'm going to have that done this spring as well. :-D
Mot
Manoterror, did you ever get your HK990 modified? I picked one up about a month ago and really like it. I was wondering if it is worth getting the modifications? Which company did you use to do the modification and what was the result?
Meambler,

I haven't had a chance to update the HK990 through Stereo Dave's. I did, however, have him upgrade my Pioneer Elite receiver a year ago. It sounds fantastic, and I will definitely upgrade the HK990 in the future.

Mot
The Modwright KWI-200 has HT bypass as well, the amp has a warmth to its sound, not as warm as the PL INT-30, but I prefer it to the Pass. Not to mention great power reserves and very clean. Its worth a look, also it made in the USA as well.