What to upgrade on $3,000 budget

When improving my interconnects to Audioquest Diamondbacks, my system became too harsh. It's JM Labs Daline 3.1, Jolida 5t preamp with factory mod, Adcom GFA 545 II amp, Moon 100 D Dac and Airport Express. I'm using Audioquest CV-8 speaker cable. Should I consider upgrading the amp or speakers and with what? I listen to jazz, classical and vocals. I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks.
hugo1
I think Elizabeth is mistaken as Diamondbacks are excellent, well designed cables that sound amazing (I've had a LOT of cables over many years so they've been vetted) so that's not your problem. I suggest you try a factory upgraded Jolida 502p tube amp which in my experience delivers world class sound at a bargain price, and would provide some "brand synergy" with your preamp. The 3.1s are 89 db so should sound fine with this ballsy 60 watt amp. I fully expect Jolida to reward me for raving about this damn amp...aren't they listening? Come on! jeeze...
Please don't think anything is wrong with your choice of interconnects. Audioquest makes excellent interconnects, speaker cables and power cords. Wolf has a good idea with the Jolida synergy. Use the extra money for some good power cords and then bank the rest for future upgrades.
The Adcom amp is suspect.

For a lot less than 3K you could score a used VTL 85 integrated which would caress your jazz, classical and vocals. Plenty of power and dynamics with great detail and imaging. And the tubes are generic enough to not cost you a fortune to replace. Truly a great piece.
Im going to suggest a differant route that may save money...if you own your own house(property).. have you installed dedicated breakers(20 amp,10guage wire)?for 550.00 i got the best cable upgrade i could have ever done for my system,period.If its burnin a hole than that differant(imho)