Audio Research Contact.

Can anyone tell me of a way to reach a live person at Audio Research. Keying KAL in Cust. Service using the directory is useless...........he has been away from his desk for six weeks (plus) and voice mails are not answered ?? Help if you can......Thanks.
johncochrane
Thanks for the offer Gary (Hifigeek). I'm quite flattered. I promise NOT to bug you with questions.

I sure hope the Italian company doesn't burn out our ARC friends. It's hard to overstate the importance of the personal touch in our hobby -- and folks like Leonard and Kal don't come around that often. I can't even imagine how poor Chris is managing. Maybe if enough customers and ARC tech guys like you let the new bosses know how the "new" approach is being received in the field, we may get some positive change -- or better still, "unchange."
Unfortunately, I'm sure I could complain till I'm blue in the face. It wouldn't matter.
Back when it was owned by Johnson, ARC's profits merely needed to provide for its employees, its founder and family, and have enough left over to re-invest in the business.

Do ya think that's enough for investors who have no interest in ARC other than as an investment?

I don't know the story, but its too bad the senior employees didn't band together and purchase ARC from Johnson when he retired.
The same Italian Corporation also purchased McIntosh as well as owning Sonus Faber. Just so you know

Well, isn't that interesting! That is the same two companies that have generated so much ill will in the secondary (used) market of late. It doesn't look promising for ARC owners.