Is NAD C372 Integrated good match w/ Maggie1.7's?

I own a NAD C372 integrated amp [150 watts per channel], and was wondering if it would be a good match with Magnepan 1.7's. Are NAD's stable with 4ohm loads?
128x128comedychief
Maggies are revealing and will show off the defects of electronics. Stability and "guts" across the audio spectrum for driving the MG loudspeaker load is critical.
In this respect the NAD is basically a welter weight champ and you should use a heavy weight with the MG 1.7's. Not saying don't do it, just be prepared that you will likely be wanting a better amp in 12 months. If you want to stay put on the amp, look for an easier to drive speaker for the NAD.
you will probably want a new cd player after purchasing the Maggies, as well. It may be the beginning of the end of your rig :) we've all been there. keep us posted.
A friend of mine had the C372, MG 1.6 combination. Sounded great. He then replaced the NAD with a Vincent Audio SV-236 MK ii hybrid integrated. The sound was very noticeably improved. It isn't that much more costly, well worth it.
Thanks for all of your input. I appreciate all of you taking the time to answer my question. I have only owned the NAD C372 for 1 year, but I am already itching to upgrade. I want to get a pure tube amp, [although the Vincent 236 was also an option, that I was considering]. My top choices are the Prima Luna Prologue Premium, or the Mystere ia11.
Moving to tubes? Now you’re talking. If you go the way of tubes (which I highly recommend) check out Zuaudio’s website. They will have a speaker in your budget that is very tube friendly. You cannot beat their money back guarantee. Nothing to lose, but the cost of shipping. If your budget allows for the Druids, I’m sure you will not have to worry about return shipping. I’m not a Zu dealer. Just a Zu owner, and waiting on my new Zu speakers. Good luck with your journey…..