Best Amp for Klipsch La Scala Speakers? Xmas Gift

Trying to buy a Christmas Gift. Help ASAP!

I just bought a pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers. What would be the best amp or best integrated tube amp for those speakers for $2,000.00 or less.

Room Details:
* 25'x60' wood floor with area rug
* 3/4" plywood walls
* Suspended cieling
* Most would consider this a "Live" room

Type of Music
* Classical, Instrumental
* Broadway Tunes
randy-okla
Cool. Not sure what you know about the La Scala but they are very efficient, which means you dont need alot of power to drive them. I used an NAD integrated with mine, with very good results. However, if you want something better, and the La Scala's can definately make good use of better electronics, I think a tube amp would be best. Try an integrated amp from Jolida. Or if you want to stay with SS perhaps Creek or Musical Fidility would be a nice match. But I still say go with tubes!
Definitely a tube amp. It could even be an SET. One classic combo is with McIntosh amps; I drive my Cornwalls with a PrimaLuna integrated.
I ran La Scalas with 300b SET amps with great effect. Very lush, beautiful midrange while still being very dynamic. I was using Quicksilver 300B's, but I can't suggest to you which amp to use. For a tighter presentation all around, I would suggest an EL84 integrated. Rebuilt vintage would be good, or a Leben CS300 type amplifier.