Amp for Joseph RM-25si ?

I have searched the discussion lists here, but I haven't found any mention of complimentary amplifiers for Joseph Audio speakers. I have been using late-80's vintage tube gear with Speltz Anti-Cables and IC, but wonder if newer tube or SS models would be a better match. Any suggestions on great matches with these speakers?
128x128pix4work
Joseph dealer here---

On the tube side, I've had great results running Manley Snappers, Rogue M-180/M-150 and Cary 120s MKII amps.

And if you would consider a hybrid amp, the Rogue Medusa does a very nice job also.
I had these speakers for many years with CJ tube gear--very nice combination. I briefly tried them with a Plinius integrated and they also sounded nice but they pair well with tubes.
I am using a Butler hybrid with my RM25xl's, so it should work with your 25si setup. I thought the Bel Canto 1000 amps were real good, but drum's were TOO good for everyday use for me.

I used the Speltz cables with the Joseph's with an old Carver amp and they were Ok, but when I used the Bel Canto amp in the same setup, the Speltz were terrible. FYI. Never tried the Speltz with the Butler.
Always have used Analysis Plus oval 9 and oval 12 wire.
Tried it briefly with Auditorium 23 cable but liked ap better.
Thank you to all who posted a response to my question(s). I have tried the AP Oval 12 and found it to be a well-engineered, cost effective and great performing speaker cable. Between cable changes and room placement/toe-in the Joseph's are sounding much better.
Thanks again.