Does you wife touch your system?

I am quite surprised how my wife is becoming an audiophile little by little. Until not that long she was happy with computer desktop crappy speakers and now every time I get home...my nice stereo is sounding to the point that she enjoys it more than me!!!!

I wonder if this new situation will make my next purchase justifiable...:)
rapet
i have a c/j 2500a, pv 12, alon IV's, rotel 975, w/tara labs connects. i got her, her own system with 2300a, pv 10a, axiom m80's, nad c545bee, a used kenwood kt 7500 tuner,tara labs and audio quest connects to go with her tv system. and she wont touch it.
i have a c/j 2500a, pv 12, alon IV's, rotel 975, w/tara labs connects. i got her, her own system with 2300a, pv 10a, axiom m80's, nad c545bee, a used kenwood kt 7500 tuner,tart labs and audio quest connects to go with her tv system. and she wont touch it.
Donjr and Markpao, thanks for your concern. I do have a turntable, but it has a dustcover, she will dust the top of the cover, but she will never remove the cover, so my stylus is safe. I have no exposed tubes either. I do not have a problem, she is a experienced and careful duster.

I've done MUCH more damage to my system then she ever has. I wouldn't mind her using the system, but she is afraid to touch it....she knows how much money is involved and how fragile stuff can be. She's just as happy listening to tunes on an Ipod. When pushed she will admit that our system sounds better, but not good enough for her to worry about the hassle of remembering how to "work it".
No, she afraid of it!!

When she wants to listen it, she uses me as a remote controller. There is only a turntable in my system as a source. She usually forgets to change the side of the LP, and when she remembers to do it, she looks like as a NASA technician who makes a complex operation to a space ship. Calculates every single movement, think about it again and again etc...