Do you leave the Jeff Rowland Amp on all the time

I purchased this amp recently an am very impressed with the sound, however it takes a long time to warm up. Do any users leave the amp on all the time. I emailed Rowland but did not get an answer. I am also thinking about replacing my BAT VK-32SE with the Rowland Capri preamp.
marty_t
I also think there are too many people so I did my part by having only one kid, and with any luck she won't wind up as a dreary childless old woman sadly ranting about other people's progeny while boasting about wasting electricity on her pets. I can only hope.
I'm glad that my brat with other two friends will always have future probably because there are still some woman that didn't have their common sense castrated and even carried about future of my brat at least.

Woman that chose to stay alone without partner(even including same gender OK) eventually become mentally ill as a matter of fact. Age reveals these signs clearer each day of life.
Turn on your nose,turn on your stereo and turn on your girlfriend.Not necessarily in that order.Do-gooders need not apply,cheers,Queen Victoria
Post removed